Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• aaeda 117 posts 150 karma points
    Jul 25, 2017 @ 06:23
    aaeda

Multi Steps form - saving data

Hello

I am creating a multi step form with different pages using umbraco forms 6.0.2. I wanted the data to be saved each time the 'next' button is clicked and then entry updated when the user continue filling up the form. Can you please advise how this can be done?

Thanks

• jason kufrin 3 posts 71 karma points
    Aug 08, 2017 @ 22:42
    jason kufrin

Did you find a solution? I'm having the same issue.

• Marcio Goularte 374 posts 1346 karma points
    Aug 09, 2017 @ 01:08
  • jason kufrin 3 posts 71 karma points
    Aug 09, 2017 @ 18:32
    jason kufrin

It seems like this process would make the form I already have working obsolete. I don't want to setup a new model. I already have a working form with all the validation/rules/pages etc.

Is there a way to save a multi-page form within the new/current Forms system?

• Marcio Goularte 374 posts 1346 karma points
    Aug 16, 2017 @ 14:02
    Marcio Goularte

Sorry for my lack of attention. I see now what it is about Umbraco Forms plugin! and not on multi-step forms in umbraco! sorry!

I do not use Umbraco Forms much. Use alternative packages, like this one from the link below.

https://github.com/kjac/FormEditor

As far as I know for multi-step forms in the Umbraco Forms plugin it's just customizing in code. I believe this post below may help you:

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-forms/77680-conditional-next-step-in-a-multiple-step-form

• Moshe Recanati 8 posts 89 karma points
    Aug 21, 2017 @ 05:19
    Moshe Recanati

Hi @aaeda, Have you succeed in implementing this in your code? We've this specific need and due to lack of help on this we thought about moving to Umbraco Contour or something different but we don't want to loose Umbraco Forms benefits.

Moshe

• aaeda 117 posts 150 karma points
    Sep 21, 2017 @ 13:22
    aaeda

Hello Moshe

No unfortunately not yet. I will have a look and try it. Will keep you informed.

Regards Aaeda

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft