Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Katie 25 posts 90 karma points
    Dec 06, 2017 @ 10:14
    Katie

Umbraco Forms not saving drop down list and checkbox list data to a content node

I am using Umbraco 7.7.6 and Umbraco forms 6.0.3. I have setup prevalue sources from my datatypes, and I am using them in my dropdown list and checkbox lists. However, when someone submits the form I wanted to add the data straight to a content node. I have set up all the mappings in the configure workflow section, but only the text fields are passed through to the content node. No other values are passed through. I am getting them correctly sent in the e-mail I receive, but nothing is stored in the content node. I also cannot view any entries. in Umbraco back end. It seems /umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/Record/PostRetriveRecords is giving a 500 error.

Thank you.

I have done some more investigating and found that this is not Umbraco forms, but an issue with unpublished content. If I unpublish content, and then go back to that content node, none of the dropdown lists or checkbox lists have any values displayed, even if the values are stored in the database.

• aaeda 117 posts 150 karma points
    May 07, 2020 @ 09:49
    aaeda

Hello

having the same issue. Anybody can help please?

thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft