Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• marcelh 171 posts 471 karma points
    Jan 10, 2018 @ 20:46
    marcelh

Umbraco Forms version mismatch after installing 6.0.6

I just updated Umbraco Forms to 6.0.6 on my development machine using nuget. After building the solution and navigating to the Forms section in Umbraco, this shows that version 6.0.3 is installed...? In the App_Data folder, there exists a formsuudate filemarker with content "6.0.3" that was not removed as suggested here https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Add-ons/UmbracoForms/Installation/ManualUpgrade

The version in UmbracoForms.config is updated to 6.0.6 and the assembly version of the Umbraco.Forms.* dll's is set to 6.0.6.0.

What am I missing?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 26, 2018 @ 23:20
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Marcelh,

I am sorry to hear that you have some issue with Umbraco Forms after upgrade.

Have you tried to create the file formsupdate manually in the /App_Data/TEMP/formsupdate and leave it empty and then recycle the website?

/Dennis

Feb 02, 2018 @ 13:41
    marcelh

Hi Dennis, Yes, I tried removing it and leaving it blank. In both cases the file gets generated with version 6.0.3.

I had this happening in our development and QA environment. Don't think it's a big deal, but just curious where this comes from.

Feb 02, 2018 @ 13:53
    marcelh

Never mind, got it. There appears to be a version file in App_Plugins/UmbracoForms that contains the version number. I think that wasn't updated on upgrading, probably missed that in version control. That file contained 6.0.3. When updated to 6.0.6 all shows correctly.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft