Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Judasegg 3 posts 73 karma points
    Mar 29, 2018 @ 10:59
    Judasegg

Umbraco Forms preview not working in LIVE

Hey,

On Umbraco 7.6.4, Umbraco Forms 6.0.2.

In all environments except Live, Umbraco previews work for both Umbraco forms and standard content.

However, in Live, standard previews work, but Umbraco Forms previews come back as a blank page, with only the sidebar for choosing screen dimensions.

I am getting no errors in the Umbraco logs, no errors in the browser, and no errors in the Event Viewer. Folder permissions and IIS default documents are all in line with Beta. The .aspx page comes back with a 200 response with no content.

I'm assuming that the preview functionality part of Umbraco.Core and that Umbraco Forms is just wiring into that.

I've tried looking in the Umbraco DB (in Beta) but it's not clear to me what to look for, we've got a "cmsPreviewXml" table which has "xml" field that has xml referencing a specific GUID, but I can't locate that GUID in any other tables.

I'm trying to decompile/navigate the Umbraco DLLs via Resharper, but honestly have no idea where to look, have yet to find a method called "GeneratePreview" or anything.

Kind regards, Lee

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft