Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Anna 12 posts 122 karma points
    May 10, 2018 @ 13:43
    Anna

What does Umbraco Form licence do?

Hi,

Recently, my team start working with Umbraco forms. We purchased a licence and starts form creation. Interesting thing is that we still have issues with submission to URL and it does have the same look and feel as here https://umbraco.com/products/umbraco-forms/

Does someone face this situation? What is included in the purchased licence?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 13, 2018 @ 07:30
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Anna,

First of all thanks for starting using Umbraco Forms. I am sorry to hear that you still have issues with submission to URL.

When you purchase a license, then you will be able to see and get the submitted forms values.

If its first time you install Umbraco Forms, then you can try it out for 14 days, after this trial periode, if you donĀ“t have a license, then when you submit the form the values of each form field for the submission will be something like.

"Umbraco Forms is running in trial mode"

If you can sent me an e-mail on dennis (at) umbraco(dot)com with the information about which domains you are going to use the license on, and the email address of the person who purchase the license, then I will be more than happy to look more into this.

So we can make it work as it should for you guys,

Best,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft