Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kyle Goulding 30 posts 192 karma points
    14 days ago
    Kyle Goulding

Umbraco Forms Custom Workflow to send email to different address based on a dropdown value

I am looking for some instructions on how to create a custom workflow to send emails on submissions to different addresses based on the selected value of a dropdown field.

I have seen a few threads pointing to the extending Umbraco Forms documentation https://our.umbraco.com/documentation/Add-ons/UmbracoForms/Developer/Extending/Adding-a-Workflowtype

Unfortunately I havent found this very user friendly to follow... is anyone able to break this down or share anything?

Thanks

• Amir Khan 900 posts 1682 karma points
    1 week ago
    Amir Khan

Second this one. I've had countless clients request this but have never found a good solution besides manually editing the form templates and using javascript to change the value of a hidden field.

• David Morgan 3 posts 73 karma points
    1 week ago
    David Morgan

Yes, this would be a great feature. It seems like it may be possible through Extending but the exact way you would approach this isn't clear.

• Kyle Goulding 30 posts 192 karma points
    6 days ago
    Kyle Goulding

I agree - It looks like there is a way and some instructions but for a newbie to extending umbraco its not very clear.

Hopefully so one can help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft