This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• j0w 31 posts 202 karma points
    Mar 13, 2019 @ 18:35
    j0w

UmbracoForms RenderAction error

Hello there !

I'm trying UmbracoForms, and i'm currently stuck with this :

enter image description here

I really don't know what i'm missing so... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT : to add more information to thepost. Thing is, it's actually working when I run the app locally. But when the rest of the team clones the project, it does not work for them

j0w

• Yakov Lebski 550 posts 2114 karma points
    Mar 13, 2019 @ 19:47
    Yakov Lebski

Looks like Umbraco Forms dlls are missing in bin folder, please copy them to bin folder, if you install via NUGET, please build project

Mar 13, 2019 @ 20:31
    j0w

Well, thanks for you time Yakov !

I installed umbracoForms by clicking on the install button in umbraco backoffice. So, I guess it's not a NuGet package right?

Question is now : where do I find those DLLs to copy them into the bin folder?...

Mar 13, 2019 @ 20:38
    Yakov Lebski

Yep, this is not nuget installation, maybe you have no permission to write to bin folder? please try run Health check (located in developer section).

You wrote "it's actually working when I run the app locally. But when the rest of the team clones the project, it does not work for them" How you working with your team? in Visual Studio ? You simply install Umbraco Forms via nuget and all team will all needed files

Mar 13, 2019 @ 20:43
    j0w

I did a Health check as you mentioned. I have a few errors but when it goes to permissions, everything is fine...

All the team works with visual studio 2017, and we share the code via GIT. So, if I install the NuGet packages, it will work fine for everyone?

Mar 13, 2019 @ 20:44
    Yakov Lebski

Yep, nuget doing a good job :)

Mar 13, 2019 @ 20:59
    j0w

Just tried and... it WORKS ! Yay ! Thanks a lot Yakov !

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft