Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Michelle 12 posts 122 karma points
    May 14, 2019 @ 20:57
    Michelle

Umbraco form not working on section of site on mobile

I have come across a very odd problem. A section of the site I work on has a form in the header and body. If you view these pages on desktop the form submits. If you navigate to the pages on mobile the forms just hang on submission. The forms work on desktop and mobile everywhere else on the site. I have checked the logs which show:

An unhandled exception occurred System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException (0x80004005): The anti-forgery cookie token and form field token do not match.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have restated the server but no joy. I have also tested in our UAT environment which works. Any advice would be much appreciated.

• Markus Johansson 1918 posts 5785 karma points MVP c-trib
    May 20, 2019 @ 20:13
    Markus Johansson

Hi Michelle!

Are you using any form of caching? Either macro caching, partial view cache, a proxy cache or anything? This can happen when the form is cached and the anti-forgery token that is presented in the form is also cached.

It's strange that this only happens on mobile... do you render the page in the same way on both mobile and desktop?

/ m

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft