Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan Berlyoung 2 posts 72 karma points
    May 20, 2019 @ 13:05
    Dan Berlyoung

Umbraco Forms Purchase Help

I purchased a license to Umbraco Forms a few days ago and mistakenly used the wrong email address to purchase it.

I have submitted two support requests in the last few days and have received no response. I also didn't receive the registration code for the new license.

How do I get a hold of them to either modify the purchase or cancel it all together? If I don't hear back from them soon, I'll be forced to deny the charge on my credit card.

Thanks!

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 20, 2019 @ 13:10
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Dan,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received any response from us. This is not how it should be.

Can you please let me the ticket number that you have submitted then I will have look.

Also, feel free to email at dennis (at) umbraco dot com then I will be more than happy to help you solve this issue right away.

All the best,

/Dennis

• Dan Berlyoung 2 posts 72 karma points
    May 20, 2019 @ 13:20
    Dan Berlyoung

Order #128121 on 15/05/201 21:35

We already had an account (sean@wh...) and erronously purchased the license under a different email address (keeven@wh...)

We would like to consolidate the new license all our other licenses under the (sean) address.

Then, we want to change the (sean@wh...) account's email and name to (keeven@wh...) as Sean no longer works here.

Thanks!

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 20, 2019 @ 13:27
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me. Can you please send me an email on dennis (at) umbraco dot com

Then we can solve this over email and get the correct info that I need.

Best,

-Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft