Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kurt 4 posts 74 karma points
    Feb 15, 2022 @ 14:16
    Kurt

Heartcore is down?

My Heartcore backoffice is down - https://{alias}.euwest01.umbraco.io/ - getting error "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

Does anyone know what's going on?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 15, 2022 @ 14:18
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Kurt,

First of all, I am sorry to hear that your Heartcore site is down.

If you write to us either in the chat on our website or in the Umbraco Cloud portal then our friendly support team is ready to help and investigate this

So we can get your site back up again.

All the best,

/Dennis

Feb 15, 2022 @ 16:17
    Kurt

Unfortunately, the price tier I'm on only includes chat bot (1 day wait for a reply, it says) and this forum.

Something with the scheduled maintenance botched my heartcore site. The backoffice has been down for hours. The content API has been intermittently down (and is at the time of writing this - 500 error codes getting content), despite https://status.umbraco.io/ saying everything is fine.

This is really frustrating. Is anyone else having problems?

Feb 15, 2022 @ 18:01
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Kurt,

Please get in touch in the chat even you are on the lowest tier, we will need to help you get your site back up.

And I can ensure that we will investigate this. I would be frustrated myself if my site has been down for hours.

A colleague of mine and I are online in the chat until 22.00 CET

Ready to help you get the site back up.

We are really looking forward to seeing you in the chat.

All the best,

-Dennis

Feb 15, 2022 @ 18:09
    Kurt

I clicked the chat button with the umbraco cloud portal (www.s1.umbraco.io/project/{alias}), entered my issue, clicked "chat with a person", and the bot responds with "Sure thing! Umbraco HQ will be back tomorrow."

Am I supposed to initiate chat from some other place? Sorry to bring this to a forum discussion, but this is the only mechanism I seem to have in communicating with someone.

Feb 15, 2022 @ 18:37
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Kurt,

I am on your case now in the chat

/Dennis

Feb 15, 2022 @ 19:23
    Kurt

Issue resolved! I just wanted to publicly thank you, Dennis, for stepping in and helping out. I'm new to the Umbraco cloud ecosystem, it's after hours CET time, and my tier doesn't have dedicated support, so I was scrambling for help.

Apparently there was an issue that occurred related to the scheduled maintenance, but once we were able to chat, it was quickly identified and resolved.

Feb 15, 2022 @ 21:37
    Dennis Aaen

Hey Kurt,

You are welcome the Umbraco Support team including myself are always ready to help either with a solution to your problem or with some guidance on what the next step could be for you in order for you to move forward.

Have a great day

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft