Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andreas Jacobsen 9 posts 60 karma points
    Jun 05, 2023 @ 09:33
    Andreas Jacobsen

Create a list of items in Umbraco Heartcore

I'm trying to create a list of customers to show on our front page. I need many others lists too, but this is the first list I need.

It seemed simple enough, but after a full day of trying I'm at my wits end.

I have a page type for customers (Kundeliste), this page type has each customer as a sub page. Page list shows two customers My goal is to show selected customers from the customers-page sub items on my front page.

To do this I've tried using a content picker and the multinode picker. Both of these give me an error stating I can have max 1 items. multi noe picker fails with error only one item allowed

The docs probably has the answer, but trying my best I couldn't find out how to create a list of items of existing pages.

• Lindow 154 posts 1301 karma points
    Jun 05, 2023 @ 09:40
    Lindow

Hi

It looks like you need to change the configuration of that editor to allow for more than 1 item to be picked.

• Andreas Jacobsen 9 posts 60 karma points
    Jun 05, 2023 @ 09:42
    Andreas Jacobsen

EDIT: Thie issue has been resolved, thanks Lindow! Turns out that I had set both max and min entries to 1000 in my attempts. This caused the error. The error message did not describe the actual error but now that things are fixed I am happy :)

How would one do that?

Here is the editor settings for my multi-node picker. ChatGPT also told me that I need to enable more than one item in my mulit node picker, but could not tell me where to do that. enter image description here

• Lindow 154 posts 1301 karma points
    Jun 05, 2023 @ 09:49
    Lindow

Great to hear that.

Please, mark this thread as solved :)enter image description here

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft