Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• mots 44 posts 75 karma points
    Nov 26, 2010 @ 17:01
    mots

Concierge installation

Hi,

I have just purchased Concierge, but there doesn't seem to be any information or help on how to install and configure Concierge like there is for Contour and Courier.

Can anyone please provide me with information on how to install Concierge?

Thanks.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 17:29
    mots

Also I assumed the installation would have been available via the Umbraco PRO package repository in the developer section, but I cannot find it. Also I tried to download the zip file from the Concierge webpage and install it manually as a local package, but this returned lots of errors.

Any ideas anyone? Any help much appreciated.

Nov 26, 2010 @ 18:26
    mots

Right I've managed to install it now. I installed it manually using the Concierge 2.0.1 zip package. When I tried to install it before I tried to install the 2.0.1 UPDATED zip package which just returned lots of errors.

So now it is installed I have another problem. The content tree no longer appears on the left hand side when I try to access any of the sections. I can see the browser returning a Javascript error at the bottom of the page.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

• Essy 74 posts 96 karma points
    Dec 16, 2010 @ 12:43
    Essy

I've also bought Concierge but haven't dared install it since there is no documentation except people in forums with lots of errors and problems with it! Did you manage to get around the content tree/javascript problems? If so, could you let me know how you got there successfully?

Dec 16, 2010 @ 12:45
    mots

The problem lied with the version of Umbraco we were using. I downloaded the latest .NET4 version and installed concierge and it works fine now.

• Wouter Boevink 10 posts 32 karma points
    Jan 06, 2011 @ 14:47
    Wouter Boevink

Where can I download concierge? I have umbraco pro but the download link doesn't seem the work for any of the pro packages.

• AmaticaUmbraco 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 03, 2012 @ 15:39
    AmaticaUmbraco

I have the latest version 4 of Umbraco and we are still having issues installing the product. We had the Node dissapearing trick, tried all versions of Concierge with no joy to date. Seems a very poorly documented prodect for a PRO addon. I would suggest attempting (as we luckily did) on an isolated test system. 

• Soeren Laursen 6 posts 26 karma points
    Jun 03, 2012 @ 11:27
    Soeren Laursen

Will Concierge work with Umbraco 5?

• Vladimir Knobel 95 posts 171 karma points
    Jun 22, 2012 @ 14:38
    Vladimir Knobel

Here and howto I found:

http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/how-tos/installing-concierge

But licensing doesn't seems to work and be aware when installing it if you have Courier installed, the umbraco.licensing.dll inclueded in the package will wreck your Courier install...

• mustang 1 post 21 karma points
    Dec 21, 2012 @ 12:57
    mustang

Vlax,

Im also having the content dissapearing issue and the Courier getting wrecked issue. Any suggestions?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft