Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonathan Lathigee 56 posts 99 karma points
    Feb 01, 2011 @ 20:06
    Jonathan Lathigee

Installed Concierge, but no link in "Sections"

I downloaded Concierge 2.0.1.zip and installed as a local package. It appeared to go fine, and now right clicking on content nodes reveals the "check in / check out" options. However there is no link to concierge in the "Sections" pane in my back end, so I can't get to reports, logs, etc.

As well, the lack of responses on this forum has got me a little bit worried...

Help please

Jonathan

• Martin van de Hoef 5 posts 26 karma points
    Feb 04, 2011 @ 11:28
    Martin van de Hoef

Hi Jonathan,

Ran into the same issue today. After I enabled the checkbox for the Concierge section in the User details section (for the admin account), the missing icon showed up. Btw, I did copy the contents of the file 'Umbraco_Concierge_2.0.1_UPDATE.zip' in my site directory first. 

In my opinion it's not really intuitive that you must 'enable' Concierge before you can use it... 

Grtz,
    Martin

• Jonathan Lathigee 56 posts 99 karma points
    Feb 04, 2011 @ 17:46
    Jonathan Lathigee

Oh my god, so simple! I feel almost stupid overlooking that. Thanks Martin.

You know, Umbraco peeps, a little more documentation on this *pay* product would go a long way...

• Mike 56 posts 88 karma points
    Jun 27, 2011 @ 18:06
    Mike

I ran into the same issue today, not sure why it isn't enabled for the admin by default like Contour is. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere in docs or video either. Thanks Martin!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft