Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Shawn Bowen 11 posts 72 karma points
    Dec 01, 2011 @ 21:56
    Shawn Bowen

Create Report Error

I just installed Concierge 2.0 with the Umbraco_Concierge_2.0.1_UPDATE.zip patch. Most of the features appear to be working, but when I try to create a new report, I get this server error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The create dialog for "reporting" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The create dialog for "reporting" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: The create dialog for "reporting" does not match anything defined in the "~/umbraco/config/create/UI.xml". This could mean an incorrectly installed package or a corrupt UI file]
       umbraco.cms.presentation.Create.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +750
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +19
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237

• Shawn Bowen 11 posts 72 karma points
    Dec 01, 2011 @ 22:10
    Shawn Bowen

It appears that I'm getting a similar error when trying to create a Documentation or Log viewer item as well.

• Tammy 16 posts 36 karma points
    Mar 08, 2012 @ 03:27
    Tammy

I am getting same error too.

But I think we are not suppose to see the create button.

• Ingrid 11 posts 32 karma points
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 12:11
    Ingrid

I am getting the same error. The required actions are not available in te UI.xml file (like the error already states).

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or does this button work and maybe you could post your UI.xml file so we can compare it? 

• Shruti 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jul 09, 2012 @ 07:23
    Shruti

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this? I m getting the same error.

• Ingrid 11 posts 32 karma points
    Jul 09, 2012 @ 10:28
    Ingrid

I don't think there is a solution, as Tammy posted, we are probably not supposed to see the "Create" button. In this instruction video (at 6:13) http://umbraco.com/help-and-support/video-tutorials/umbraco-pro/concierge/umbraco-concierge-20/TVPlayer it states that you can create a new report through the API only. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft