Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Benny Hung 6 posts 26 karma points
    Dec 28, 2009 @ 21:11
    Benny Hung

Missing Concierge Icons?

I have Concierge installed on my machine and I am able to see the "Concirge" icon in the "Sections" pane of the Umbraco UI.  But following the video, I should be able to see two icons in the "Developer" section, one for showing dependencies and the other for comments.  I do not see these two icons.  Does anyone have any insight into why that might be?

• Heather Floyd 604 posts 1002 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jun 01, 2011 @ 18:02
    Heather Floyd

I have the same issue. Installed Concierge 2.0.1 on an umbraco v 4.0.2.1 (Assembly version: 1.0.3441.17657) website.

I see the section, and it has its dashboard, etc. but when viewing an XSLT, for example, I don't get those two icons - "Dependencies" and "Add Developer Comment".

In addition, in the Concierge section, under "Documentation", if I click on "XSLT Files" I get a Server Error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Method not found: 'System.String umbraco.cms.businesslogic.macro.Macro.get_ScriptingFile()'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String umbraco.cms.businesslogic.macro.Macro.get_ScriptingFile()'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String umbraco.cms.businesslogic.macro.Macro.get_ScriptingFile()'.]
       Umbraco.Concierge.Businesslogic.Dependencies.Helpers.MacrosUsingFile(String file, String type) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\Businesslogic\Dependencis\Helpers.cs:135
       Umbraco.Concierge.Businesslogic.Dependencies.Helpers.LoadMacroFile(String file, String type) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\Businesslogic\Dependencis\Helpers.cs:92
       Umbraco.Concierge.Businesslogic.Default_Sections.XsltFiles.get_Items() in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\Businesslogic\Default Sections\XsltFiles.cs:34
       Umbraco.Concierge._Default.loadContent() in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\plugins\Concierge\documentation.aspx.cs:232
       Umbraco.Concierge._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\plugins\Concierge\documentation.aspx.cs:268
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +49
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Is Concierge 2.0 NOT compatible with umbraco v 4.0? Did something happen during the installation that I need to fix?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft