Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hendrik Jan 71 posts 137 karma points
    Jul 18, 2010 @ 18:12
    Hendrik Jan

BUG! XSLT umbraco.contour:GetRecord('String id')

Hey guys,

I'm getting an error with the Contour in my xslt file. 

Umbraco v 4.5
    Contour v 1.0.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The xslt:
    <xsl:variable name="record" select="umbraco.contour:GetRecord('62b8ac58-5b68-40d8-83f8-dc55429bd61a')"/>

The Error:
    System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid. 
    at Umbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.RecordStorage.GetRecord(Object id) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f25907cf379d8816\Umbraco.Forms.Core\Data\RecordStorage\RecordStorage.cs:line 83 
    at Umbraco.Forms.Library.GetRecord(String recordId) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\f25907cf379d8816\Umbraco.Forms.Core\Data\Library\Library.cs:line 72
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i think the problem is that the 'RecordStorage.GetRecord(Object id)' method only works with a Guid as input. And 'Library.GetRecord(String recordId)' gives it an String.

Can you please fix this? I need this for an project.

• Comment author was deleted

Jul 19, 2010 @ 09:40

Hey Niels, thanks for reporting this! I've just added the bug to our issue tracker and we'll look into it

Regards,
    Tim

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft