Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Stone Yen 34 posts 55 karma points
    Oct 04, 2010 @ 06:03
    Stone Yen

contour 1.1.3 on Umrbaco 4.0.3

hi gurus,

has anyone tried installing contour 1.1.3 on umbraco versioned 4.0.3? i wondered if the license still works? i  have a umbraco4.0.3 instance with contour 1.0.8 installed, they worked as fine as expected. but when i upgraded to 1.1.3, contour keeps prompting for license, even though it already exists in \bin folder. i have crawled a few articles, and had no luck on that. if you have successfully installed contour 1.1.3 on umbraco 4.0.3. please advise me. by the way, what i mean by "upgraded" is to uninstall 1.0.8 and install 1.1.3 via package\umbraco pro.

any input will be appreciated.

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 04, 2010 @ 09:15

Hi,

Contour 1.1.3 should run fine on Umbraco 4.0.3 , what you could try is to remove the license and then fetch it trough the Contour dashboard.

Regards,
    Tim

• Stone Yen 34 posts 55 karma points
    Oct 04, 2010 @ 12:21
    Stone Yen

yes.. i have tried that and its still in trial mode.

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 04, 2010 @ 12:22

@Stone,

Could you contact us trough the license support on umbraco.org (should be available from your profile). With the details on the domain.

Regards,
    Tim

• Tim 1193 posts 2675 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Oct 05, 2010 @ 11:41
    Tim

I've got 1.1.3 running fine on 4.0.x. On one site I did have a similar problem, I fixed it by deleting the license file, and then re-importing it using the import license wizard from the top of the Contour home page while it was in trial mode, That sorted it out for me.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft