Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nikolas van Etten 202 posts 162 karma points
    Mar 02, 2011 @ 17:09
    Nikolas van Etten

License files not available

Might be a topic already covered, but when trying to log on via Countour and download license I get an error which basically tells me to go to umbraco.org and download from there. Unfortunately I cannot download the license file from here either... I solved it by finding the license file in the old bin folder and copying it over to the new bin folder in the project I'm rebuilding.

• Comment author was deleted

Mar 03, 2011 @ 09:22

Hi Nikolas,

The license is attached to the account used to purshase the license. Did you purchase any licenses with your account on umbraco.com ?

Regards,
    Tim

Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:10
    Nikolas van Etten

Hi Tim,

Yes, I did naturally. I've got 5 licenses for Contour and all that have already a domain assigned are not available from umbraco.com or via the backend.

Nik

Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:42

Ok Nikolas, are you using the same email address on umbraco.com as you are using here?

If not let me know, checking the problem now

Mar 03, 2011 @ 10:46

Hi Nikolas,

I just checked and you should be able to view the licenses if you login to umbraco.com and go to

http://umbraco.com/profile/options/manage-licenses

Regards,
    Tim

Mar 03, 2011 @ 11:03
    Nikolas van Etten

Hi Tim,

Thanks for trying to fix this issue.

I've got no problem with logging in to umbraco.com and viewing the licenses, but I cannot download them (the link seems to be broken). Same goes for trying to get the licenses in the backend.

I assume you can access my account (Umbraco does not save passwords in a hashed format), so feel free to test with my account.

Nik

Mar 03, 2011 @ 11:53

Ok sorry I misunderstood, seems like your license might be corrupt, looking into it and should have it fixed today

Cheers,
    Tim

Mar 03, 2011 @ 13:10

Issue solved you should be able to download your licenses now

Cheers,
    Tim

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft