Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Hamish 96 posts 154 karma points
    Apr 01, 2011 @ 04:23
    Hamish

Workflow issue with "When the form has been Opened"

Couple of issues:

First:
    What does "When the page has been rendered" actually mean? Does it mean when the form is first rendered to the user?

Second:
    When you add a workflow (just send an email) at "When the form has been Opened", instead of rendering the form, it displays "Previous" and "Next" (the form i set up was a single form, no steps added) when I lload the page up.

When I click on "Next", I get the confirmation screen rather than the form. I have to press the "Previous"button to get the form.

So, i thought it might need a step process rather than a single form for it to work correctly - but when i do this and I load the page I am still presented with "Previous" and "Next". This time however, "Next" takes me to the second step and "Previous" takes me to the first step of the form.

Also during this whole process (including after submitting), I never recieve the email that was meant to be actioned "When the form has been Opened".

• Hamish 96 posts 154 karma points
    Apr 01, 2011 @ 04:27
    Hamish

Sorry the first question should read:

First:
    What does "When the page has been Opened" actually mean? Does it mean when the form is first rendered to the user?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft