Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I am trying to do the following with Contour:
1. A user fills out a form
2. The form posts back to a page, lets say http://website/processform.aspx
3. This grabs data from the post
4. Then emails this off somewhere
This is all lovely, however I want to be able to change who recieves the email depending on where in the site the form was submitted from, for example if the same from on more than one page then I want the following to happen:
1. Fill out form on 'http://website/steveswebsite/myform.aspx'
2. email to go to email@example.com
1. Fill out form on 'http://website/johnswebsite/myform.aspx'
2. Email to go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way of getting contour to pass the node id it was sent from in the post? Or is there another way of achieving the same result?
Thanks a lot,
The node id of the page that the form was submitted on should automatically be included by Contour when it saves the record to the database. For the location based workfow, you need to create a custom workflow. The documentation for Contour (http://our.umbraco.org/FileDownload?id=1222) has some basic details on this, but you can learn more by looking at the Contour Shared source (http://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/umbraco-contour-shared-source), which has the source code of the built in workflow types, which you should be able to use as a starting point for your own workflow!
Hope that helps.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted