Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• jayanthi 66 posts 86 karma points
    Aug 01, 2011 @ 17:14
    jayanthi

403 error while submitting the contour form

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me why iam running into this error on submission of the form?

I have few more forms which are working fine, but don't know why this is giving error

Aug 02, 2011 @ 09:27
    jayanthi

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me why iam running into this error on submission of the form?

I have observed that form is working as expected when it is running with local host whereas when host name is provided it is throwing 403 error

By observing the requests in firebug of mozilla, i found that the 403 forbidden error is caused when it is getting 'defaultform.css'

As in my previous post related to css altered when hostname provided , the defaultform.css is not fetched .

Please suggest something that makes it work

Umbraco version- 4.0

contour-1.1.3

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 02, 2011 @ 10:29

Hi,

And are other .css files loaded correctly? Have you checked the permissions on the css file?

Cheers,
    Tim 

Aug 02, 2011 @ 11:34
    jayanthi

Hi Tim,

yes ! all other css files which we are referening are loading correctly.Only we are facing the problem with defaultform.css of the contour(/umbraco/plugins/umbracocontour/css).

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 02, 2011 @ 16:12

Well then check the permissions settings on that file. Or you coudl also disable the css being added (it's a setting on the form)

Aug 02, 2011 @ 16:47
    jayanthi

What settings i need to provide for the file?

Aug 03, 2011 @ 13:07
    jayanthi

I observed in Firebug of mozill that the reponse of the POST action on form is giving following error

Failed to load source for: 
    Aug 24, 2011 @ 20:03
    jayanthi

Problem solved.This is a misleading error .The actual error is traced from umbracoLog table

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft