Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rajeev 126 posts 154 karma points
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 11:49
    Rajeev

Anyway to restore form which seems deleted?

Hello,

I am not finding a form which was created in contour. The server was slow and couldn't understand what happened and form was failing to save for changes. Now I am not able to see the form fields in the designer.Is there a way to restore a form if that is accidentally deleted.

Thanks,

Rajeev

• Greg Fyans 140 posts 342 karma points
    Sep 27, 2011 @ 14:00
    Greg Fyans

Hi Rajeev,

Do you have access to your database? Have a look in the UFForms table and see if your form is still listed there.

Cheers,
    Greg.

Sep 27, 2011 @ 15:05
    Rajeev

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your inputs.

The fields started reappearing after sometime. I am not sure what happened there. But there is an issue with a CustomField Type added which is causing problems for prevvalues. The db will be restored and I will track the changes done after that.

This was followed for custom label. This was working fine till today after a minor change, nothing was saving and everything got messed up. The backen UI is not loading after this. :(

http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-pro/contour/19704-Label-without-text-custom-field-and-text-without-label-custom-field-for-nice-forms

Thanks,

Rajeev

Sep 30, 2011 @ 15:01
    Rajeev

Hello,

Actually the form was not deleted. There were few issues with database connectivity. Contour Form which was little heavy had the problems. I thought I messed up the form. After restoring the database also I have faced this issue. Once the database connection got proper, everything worked as usual.

Thanks,

Rajeev

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft