Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Paul Stewart 50 posts 71 karma points
    Oct 04, 2011 @ 13:02
    Paul Stewart

XSLT Email Template Radio List Value from Dictionary

Hey everyone I am having a issue regarding my contour form using radio lists. My form can pass all dictionary items like Name, Email, Address etc.. but I have 3 multiple choice questions and it's answers also using the dictionary. I am hitting the wall with this one, i'm still very new to Contour and Umbraco. 

Dictionary Items:

XSLT Emailer Code:

As mentioned, the values for rest of the form work perfectly. Just this is causing the main issue.

<table>
    <tr>
      <td>
      <strong>
      <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:GetDictionaryItem('Multiple Question 1')"/>:
      </strong>
      </td>
      <td>
      <xsl:value-of select="$records//fields/child::* [name() = 'multiplequestion1']/.//value"/>
      </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td>
    <strong>
    <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:GetDictionaryItem('Multiple Question 2')"/>:
    </strong>
    </td>
    <td>
    <xsl:value-of select="$records//fields/child::* [name() = 'multiplequestion2']/.//value"/>
    </td>
    </tr>

<tr>
    <td>
    <strong>
    <xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:GetDictionaryItem('Multiple Question 3')"/>:</strong>
    </td>
    <td>
    <xsl:value-of select="$records//fields/child::* [name() = 'multiplequestion3']/.//value"/>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

Email Response:

Hvor sender dere til / mottar fra ?: #Q1 Answer 5
    Hva er den gjennomsnittlige vekten per forsendelse?: #Q2 Answer 2
    Hvor ofte sender du?: #Q3 Answer 2

Could anyone help me what the error could be? All i want to do is display the value of the radio button, am certain it's something to do with the XLST but i dont know what. 

Any help is highly appriciated
    Paul.

Oct 05, 2011 @ 18:09
    Paul Stewart

Anyone? lol...

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 06, 2011 @ 13:30

Hi Paul,

Well you are outputting the keys now so the only thing you'll need to do is use a getdicitonaryitem call

so

<xsl:value-of select="$records//fields/child::* [name() = 'multiplequestion3']/.//value"/>

becomes

<xsl:value-of select="umbraco.library:GetDictionaryItem($records//fields/child::* [name() = 'multiplequestion3']/.//value)"/>

Oct 12, 2011 @ 13:13
    Paul Stewart

Thank you Tim, Got the email responses working perfectly now... worked a peach! much appriciated.

Paul

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft