Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Erik 18 posts 39 karma points
    Oct 19, 2011 @ 22:21
    Erik

The name 'MainPath' does not exist in the current context

I get this error when I create a new data source in a fresh install of Umbraco Contour. Any ideas?

"The name 'MainPath' does not exist in the current context"

Line 50:      
    Line 51:     
    Line 52:      <script type="text/javascript" src="<%= MainPath %>../../../umbraco_client/jqueryui.js"></script>
    Line 53: 
    Line 54:      <script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/jquery.simplemodal-1.2.3.js"></script>

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 20, 2011 @ 09:13

Was a bug in the version you are using, simply upgrade to the latest version and it should be fixed

Oct 20, 2011 @ 21:54
    Erik

I just installed Contour yesterday through the package explorer. Shouldn't it install the most recent? I looked an I am on 1.1.10 but I see that 1.1.11 is available. I even tried to install again and it said it was going to install 1.1.10. I'll give the manaul method a shot.

Oct 20, 2011 @ 22:07
    Erik

Ok, looks like that works but now when i try to create a data source of type "Umbraco site" and I point it to itself (just because I wanted to see what the data sources did) I get this:

Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with the error message: --

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not create type 'umbraco.webservices.documents.documentService'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ WebService Language="C#" CodeBehind="DocumentService.asmx.cs" Class=umbraco.webservices.documents.documentService %> 

Source File: /umbraco/webservices/api/documentservice.asmx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237 --.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft