Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jon Boyer 37 posts 59 karma points
    Jan 31, 2012 @ 23:36
    Jon Boyer

Is it possible to use Examine to search through Contour entries?

I'd like to use Contour for a commenting function for my site, and would prefer to hold the entries as contour records rather than creating them as individual nodes below the page.

However, as they aren't content nodes, my current Examine setup won't index them (it seems).

How can I get examine to index Contour entries? 

• Comment author was deleted

Feb 01, 2012 @ 09:26

Well you'll need to programmatily add them to an examine index, you could use a workflow for that or you can use the event model, in both cases you should have all the record data available, not sure about the code that is needed for examine but I'm sure there are some examples around

• Mukesh 15 posts 35 karma points
    Sep 11, 2012 @ 14:15
    Mukesh

I am new in umbraco but able to create a form with good look and fill with customise css.  

Now problem with me is

1.  Not able to view the entries for submitted form. It only shows "Processing..."...   

2.  Not receiving any mail, I already configured this in Workflows section of Form.  Even i have set the SMTP E-mail setting in IIS Manager with port no, sender mail, SMTP Server details.

Please help me on this as soon as possible.

• Mukesh 15 posts 35 karma points
    Sep 11, 2012 @ 14:15
    Mukesh

I am new in umbraco but able to create a form with good look and fill with customise css.  

Now problem with me is

1.  Not able to view the entries for submitted form. It only shows "Processing..."...   

2.  Not receiving any mail, I already configured this in Workflows section of Form.  Even i have set the SMTP E-mail setting in IIS Manager with port no, sender mail, SMTP Server details.

Please help me on this as soon as possible.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft