Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Yarik Goldvarg 35 posts 84 karma points
    Mar 23, 2012 @ 10:57
    Yarik Goldvarg

Send email RTL

Hi

It's possible to change a direction from ltr (default) to rtl for email workflow.

thanks

Yarik

• Comment author was deleted

Mar 26, 2012 @ 09:55

Hey Yarik,

Not with the basic email workflow but if you use the xslt transformed one you have full control and rtl should be possible

• Yarik Goldvarg 35 posts 84 karma points
    Mar 27, 2012 @ 09:09
    Yarik Goldvarg

Thank you Tim.

That is exactly what I was looking for.

Yarik

• Victor 10 posts 61 karma points
    May 16, 2013 @ 14:00
    Victor

Hi,

I'm new to both umbraco and XSLT,

I'm putting up a contour form, which must have it's fields written from right to left.

I would much appreciate, if you can direct me as to how an xslt for xslt transformed form would look like,

to perform a RTL on to a contour form.

vic.

• Comment author was deleted

May 16, 2013 @ 14:14

Hey Victor,

If you add a workflow you can choose xslt transformed as an option, you should be able to download a sample file there that can get you started

• Victor 10 posts 61 karma points
    May 21, 2013 @ 11:59
    Victor

Thank you Tim,

I've decide to go with the examples at: http://www.nibble.be/?p=205 as they are very clear,

however, after creating a form and altering the input captions to Arabic I declared the hosting page to RTL.

the output was not as I expected, as everything was set to RTL except for the input labels in the form as

they were placed to the left side of each input control, and not to the right of them.

I've tried to fix that by declaring dir="RTL" and then style="direction: rtl" in my umbraco:Macro-ContourForm tag,

but of course this did not work.

my questions are:

is there a way I can alter the controls style to RTL?

could it be done through altering the attributes declared in my class, a class which derives from Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.FormBase?

by that I mean: Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.FormAttribute or Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.FieldAttribute, attributes.

vic.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft