Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eric Siebeneck 26 posts 46 karma points
    Aug 06, 2012 @ 16:54
    Eric Siebeneck

Not seeing the submissions under Entries on a Multistep form

I've created a simple form (4 fields on a single screen) and am able to see the submissions under Entries. However, for my multistep forms, I don't see anything. Also, changing the options at the top (Get all__ records from the last__) just display a green "Processing..." message with no results. We're currently using umbraco v 4.7.2 (Assembly version: 1.0.4500.21031) and the Contour license was just purchased a couple weeks ago.

• Comment author was deleted

Aug 06, 2012 @ 16:59

Hey, is the form set to manual approve? If so you'll need to filter on the submitted state

+ how many fields does the multistep form count ? Are you able to export entries from the export option in the top menu bar (should open a modal)?

Aug 06, 2012 @ 17:34
    Eric Siebeneck

I clicked ont he Settings tab, it looks like the Manual Approval is not checked by default. Should it be checked?

If I click on Save as CSV or Excel, I still don't see submitted data in the document.

The number of fields per step are below:

17 fields on step 1
    12 fields on step 2
    38 fields on step 3
    3 fields on step 4
    1 field on step 5
    1 field on step 6
    1 field on step 7

Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:59

Did you try the export dialog ? On the top left, it opens a dialog where you can choose between csv / html and xml

If you could try that and let me know if that has any results, thanks!

Aug 07, 2012 @ 21:18
    Eric Siebeneck

Thanks Tim.

The export link on the left works! I guess I never thought to look at the other side of the screen. Any ideas why it doesn't just display the data and/or the links on the right don't work?

Aug 08, 2012 @ 09:27

Probably due to this bug http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-68 , looking into it at the moment , hopefully the export is sufficient for you the next couple of days before the bug is fixed

Cheers,
    Tim 

Aug 08, 2012 @ 14:24

Not able to get the same behaviour, do you get any js errors or anything else that would give some more details ? Thanks

Aug 08, 2012 @ 16:42

Ok issue is already fixed in the current 1.1.13 WIP version :) , you can get a build here http://nightly.umbraco.org/Umbraco%20Contour/1.1.13%20WIP/ and fix will of course be part of the final 1.1.13 release!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft