Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Salli 12 posts 32 karma points
    Sep 07, 2012 @ 01:39
    Salli

Version 3?

Hi everyone,

I understand that version 3 of Contour is currently being worked on and is planned for release sometime in October?

If this is the case, is it too late to request additions to functionality?  If not, where would be the best place to make the request?

I guess my number one request would be to have the ability to add text between fields on the form so that we can put instructions on how to fill out the form, or other useful infomation to the end-user, in the appropriate place.  I know that there is some code available in Contour_Contrib which is great as a workaround, the only problem is that it the label gets pushed out to the email and a column for the label is created on the dashboard  (unfortunately, because we need to add quite a few comments per form, this would make the form entries quite fiddly to use and would cause them to take up extra space).  It would be great if we had the ability to drop text into the form which didn't have any effect further down the line, but I understand this would be a core Contour change.  Ideally, the text that we could drop into the form would allow an unlimited number of characters and allow markup too, so that we could make parts bold or include a link to another document or page, but they would be completely disregarded as far as emails and form results were concerned.

Is there somewhere where I can raise feature requests, kind of a wish list?  I didn't want to raise it in  issues.umbraco.org as it wasn't work that had been agreed by the developers, or a bug.

Thanks for your help :)

• Salli 12 posts 32 karma points
    Sep 13, 2012 @ 07:39
    Salli

Any thoughts?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft