Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brian Milman-Hurst 48 posts 76 karma points
    Dec 12, 2012 @ 13:26
    Brian Milman-Hurst

Link forms - is this possible?

Hi guys,

I have been asked to quote for a project that I know Contour will be able to accomplish 95% but there are a few niggles that I'm not sure if Contour is the right package for the job!

It is essentially a questionnaire platform that will allow people regsiter their details, complete an Equal Ops form, answer a few key questions and all in stages...  If a user leaves the process then this needs to be flagged and once a user completes the process then an email needs to be sent somewhere....

All of that is fine obviously.... this is the tricky bit I'm not sure about!

administrators will have accesss to the data and in some cases they will complete a form relating to the front end users details, these forms then need to be matched together!

I'm wondering if there is any way in which I can create these forms and create a link OR would in fact be easier to create one form but in fact is completed by two different people forming one complete set of feedback!?

Any thoughts guys!?

• Comment author was deleted

Dec 13, 2012 @ 09:07

Hi Brian, well in the backoffice you can edit records so not sure if that is sufficient?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft