Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ritam Atarthy 3 posts 33 karma points
    Feb 19, 2013 @ 12:14
    Ritam Atarthy

Difference between Contour trial and full version.

I am pretty new into umbraco and in the learning phase of Umbraco, presently trying to integrate umbraco with a cms website.

I came to know about the contour feature from the umbraco videos. downloaded the package and its showing :- Umbraco Contour is running in trial mode - data from fields in submitted forms will not be saved. Order the full version today!

Before i get the license, can anyone tell me what are the extra features/functionality i am going to get after buying the contour lisence ?.

• Comment author was deleted

Feb 19, 2013 @ 12:57

All features and functionality is availabl ein trail, it's just that in trail it doesn't save your value but a placeholder instead "contour is running in trail mode"

• Ritam Atarthy 3 posts 33 karma points
    Feb 19, 2013 @ 13:07
    Ritam Atarthy

Hey Tim thanks for your reply.

It doesn't save Value? can you please explain that . I added a contact form .And it worked fine.No such notification like"contour is running in trail mode" is being shown in the front end. it only shows in the admin panel. Since i am working in local debug mode, just trying to confirm that is will also work in the live server..

Feb 19, 2013 @ 13:16

Yeah when running localy you don't have that limitation :)

Feb 19, 2013 @ 13:17

Once you deploy this to the live server you'll get the trial mode 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft