Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kim Bantz Rasmussen 81 posts 310 karma points
    Feb 28, 2013 @ 12:04
    Kim Bantz Rasmussen

Get url in email where comment is posted

Hi,

I'am making a comment form, and in my workflow 'When the form is submitted' I would like to send a mail with a link to that page where the comment is posted. 

I'am sure it's easy :)

Best regards
    Kim

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 28, 2013 @ 15:04
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Kim

You should be able to choose the page the form should display after it has been submitted in the "Settings" part of the form in the last option in the bottom you can select "Send to page".

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Kim Bantz Rasmussen 81 posts 310 karma points
    Feb 28, 2013 @ 15:20
    Kim Bantz Rasmussen

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I'am using Contour as a comment form in a blog, and when a user writes a comment, a mail should be sent to the writer of that blog post with a direct link to that post where the comment is located. :)

Best regards
    Kim 

• Adrian Lloyd 25 posts 125 karma points
    Mar 28, 2013 @ 11:27
    Adrian Lloyd

Hi Kim,

Did you have any luck with this? I am looking to do something similar. 'A comment on this' link in a right hand column goes to a contour form but it needs to pass the url of the original page as information in the contour form.

Many thanks,

Adrian.

• Adrian Lloyd 25 posts 125 karma points
    Mar 28, 2013 @ 15:27
    Adrian Lloyd

Hi Kim,

I used using Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst to do this. I add a query string to the link to the form and read it using a form I created in VS. Look at the code first example here: http://umbraco.com/follow-us/blog-archive/2012/11/6/contour-30-beta.aspx

Thanks,

Adrian.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft