Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rody 80 posts 280 karma points
    Mar 23, 2013 @ 12:47
    Rody

Contour adds whitespaces before Razor macro which mess up layout

I'm having very annoying white spaces on top of the form if I include it in razor. This way the HTML layout is not the way I want it to, it shows an extra whitespace line.

I've tested it with a clean install of Umbraco 4.11.5 and Umbraco Contour 3.0.9 and it still shows there.

These are the steps to reproduce it: 

1. Create a new Contour form (default Contact form)
    2. Disable umbraco stylesheets
    3. Add correct JS files to the template
    4. Add a paragraph in the content
    5. Add the RAZOR script underneath and add the form

See this screenshot, for clarity i've added a margin and padding of 0 to show the whitespace. See the yellow marked parts. 

If I remove the whitespaces using Chrome Dev Tools the form is showed correctly without extra whitespace. 

I think this is a bug and I've posted this as a bug to the Contour team, but maybe somebody has a different solution for me? 

• Sam Flanagan 47 posts 147 karma points
    Mar 26, 2013 @ 09:30
    Sam Flanagan

We are seeing exactly the same issue, does anyone have a solution? Does this need to be posted to Contour customer support?

• Rody 80 posts 280 karma points
    Mar 26, 2013 @ 12:36
    Rody

Maybe you should post it also to the Contour customer support, I've submitted a bug using the website, but did not get any reply yet. 

• Comment author was deleted

Apr 22, 2013 @ 15:35

Pushed a fix to 3.0.10 WIP , you can download it here http://nightly.umbraco.org/Umbraco%20Contour/3.0.10%20WIP/

Upgrade instructions here http://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/contour/documentation/Installation/Upgrade

Final 3.0.10 release will be out May 1st

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft