Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• james 37 posts 121 karma points c-trib
    May 08, 2013 @ 13:29
    james

Multiple form instances on the same page

Hello,

I'm using Contour 3.0.9 on Umbraco 6. I have a page containing 9 lightboxes which are rendered as hidden divs and each lightbox contains the same Contour form. The forms are rendered in the view using the Umbraco.RenderMacro() method rather than via a rich text editor.

When I submit the form it seems to be saving 5 times (I'm getting 5 submissions against the form in Contour and receiving 5 emails).

I'm also getting some odd results with client-side validation. The first form validates without any problems, however if I submit any of the other forms and they are invalid the page simply reloads.

Is it possible to have multiple instances of the same form on a page?

Regards,

James

• Comment author was deleted

May 08, 2013 @ 13:39

Just tested with 3 forms on the page and that works fine, using webforms rendering engine are you also using webforms as the rendering engine or is it MVC ?

• james 37 posts 121 karma points c-trib
    May 08, 2013 @ 13:50
    james

Hi Tim,

We're using MVC.

I've just tested a few other forms on different pages without lightboxes and get the same problem.

May 08, 2013 @ 15:58

Ok will give it a test with MVC then

May 13, 2013 @ 09:52

Just tested this with MVC rendering engine and I can't reproduce...any chance I can take a look at the site, you can mail details to tg at umbraco dot com

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft