Yarik Goldvarg

Sequence contains more than one matching element

Hello.

I have umbraco 6.1.1 (MVC mode) and contour 3.0.12

Sometime i get error.

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.

Sequence contains more than one matching element

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one matching element]
       System.Linq.Enumerable.Single(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) +4140800
       Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.FormManager.SynchronizeForm(Type typeForm) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\fdc2f0fcbbcef310\Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst\FormBuilder\FormManager.cs:356
       Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.FormManager.SynchronizeForms() in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\fdc2f0fcbbcef310\Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst\FormBuilder\FormManager.cs:201
       Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.FormManager.Synchronize() in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\fdc2f0fcbbcef310\Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst\FormBuilder\FormManager.cs:24
       Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.UmbracoManager.Synchronize() in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\fdc2f0fcbbcef310\Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst\UmbracoManager.cs:36
       Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.UmbracoManager.SynchronizeIfNotSynchronized() in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\fdc2f0fcbbcef310\Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst\UmbracoManager.cs:21
       Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst.ContourFormBuilderHttpModule.context_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\fdc2f0fcbbcef310\Umbraco.Forms.CodeFirst\ContourFormBuilderHttpModule.cs:27
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

• Clair 36 posts 86 karma points
    Dec 19, 2013 @ 15:18
    Clair

I get this error every time I debug my site in Visual Studio on the first page load. I can just click 'continue' and reload the page, but its annoying. Were you able to resolve this issue?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft