Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Clair 36 posts 86 karma points
    Sep 12, 2013 @ 17:50
    Clair

razor form error

I'm trying to insert a razor form but keep getting an error. I've tried in the RTE and directly placing in on the cshtml file. This happens with any form I try.

@Umbraco.RenderMacro("umbracoContour.RazorRenderForm", new { FormGuid = "bd65f1ba-8c3f-4721-8884-159c4be00ec3" })

Umbraco 6.1.4

contour 3.0.14

stack trace

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.CreateInstanceFromVirtualPath(String virtualPath, IVirtualPathFactory virtualPathFactory) +49 umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.CompileAndInstantiate(String virtualPath) +27 umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.ExecuteRazor(MacroModel macro, INode currentPage) +257 umbraco.MacroEngines.RazorMacroEngine.Execute(MacroModel macro, INode currentPage) +265 umbraco.macro.loadMacroScript(MacroModel macro) +200 umbraco.macro.renderMacro(Hashtable pageElements, Int32 pageId) +3236 Umbraco.Web.UmbracoHelper.RenderMacro(String alias, IDictionary`2 parameters) +334 Umbraco.Web.UmbracoHelper.RenderMacro(String alias, Object parameters) +47

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft