Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fredrik Esseen 608 posts 904 karma points
    Sep 25, 2013 @ 15:42
    Fredrik Esseen

Show more entries than 100 in entries dashboard

Hi!

I recently used Contour to a big event with over 1000 guest. The problem was that when we wanted to print the bookings as excel we were not able to print more than a 100 at the time. 

I know there is a possibility to export all as csv but my customer was not happy with this since the export destroyed swedish characters.

I was able to fix this for every print that was necessary..

Is it somehow possible to add more options than 10,25,100 to the dropdownlist?

Ive searched the aspx files but with no luck!

• Tim 1193 posts 2675 karma points MVP 3x c-trib
    Sep 25, 2013 @ 17:49
    Tim

Hiya,

The entries dropdown is built in the code behind which we can't get at unfortunately. IF you wanted to, you could write your own custom dashboard that allowed you to view the entries in a way that works better for you? Everything that can be done in the entries viewer can be replicated using the API if need be.

I've done something similar for an events site in the past where I have a dashboard user control that lists all of the events with a download button that does a custom download I've written myself that applies some formatting and removes some of the columns that aren't relevant to the download.

• Fredrik Esseen 608 posts 904 karma points
    Sep 26, 2013 @ 08:34
    Fredrik Esseen

I have older versions of Contour installed on other sites, 1.1.9 and there its possible to print 500 and 1000 at a time. Sad that those options were removed.

I will look into the API if I can build something custom.

Thx Tim!

• Comment author was deleted

Sep 26, 2013 @ 15:04

Well you could just add it in by a small update to the entries editor aspx page :) will get that in the next release

• Frank Schjelderup 6 posts 26 karma points
    Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:55
    Frank Schjelderup

Hi - I have the same issue, a customer needs a form that potentially can get several thousand entries, and would like to get all of them out to Excel. Not neccesarily a need to list them all on the actual page, but the excel-export should have an option of getting all entries in my opinion.

Will there be an option for this in the next release? And when is the next release due?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft