Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dan White 206 posts 510 karma points c-trib
    Oct 05, 2013 @ 06:10
    Dan White

Can't Delete Forms 3.0.16

We're not able to delete any Contour forms. The JS console shows a 500 error:

{"Message":"UmbracoException(DataLayer):SQLhelperexceptioninExecuteNonQuery","StackTrace":"atumbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(StringcommandText,IParameter[]parameters)\r\natUmbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.FieldStorage.DeleteField(Fieldfield)\r\natUmbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.FieldSetStorage.DeleteFieldSet(FieldSetfieldset)\r\natUmbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.PageStorage.DeletePage(Pagepage)\r\natUmbraco.Forms.Data.Storage.FormStorage.DeleteForm(Formform)\r\natUmbraco.Forms.UI.Tasks.FormTasks.Delete()\r\natumbraco.presentation.webservices.legacyAjaxCalls.Delete(StringnodeId,Stringalias,StringnodeType)","ExceptionType":"umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelperException"}

Any ideas?

Oct 05, 2013 @ 07:11
    Dan White

I've found that this only applies to forms that contain a field with conditionals. Also, if a field contains a conditional and you delete the field the form will not save. Nor can you delete the form.

• Niels Kristiansen 166 posts 382 karma points
    Jan 12, 2014 @ 15:13
    Niels Kristiansen

Having the same issue using the same version of Umbraco as you did, but haven't found a solution for it. Maybe this has something to do with the version of Umbraco?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jan 12, 2014 @ 22:42
    Jan Skovgaard

Is there any chance that you guys could update Contour?

If I remember correctly there ufortunately was a bug with deleting forms in 3.0.16, which was resolved in 3.0.17+

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the Umbraco version.

Cheers,
    Jan 

• Comment author was deleted

Jan 14, 2014 @ 13:09

Yeah upgrade to latest and if it still happens then it's a bug :)

Jan 21, 2014 @ 18:14
    Dan White

Still happening in 3.0.17. Seems to only happen on forms that contain conditionals. I had submitted a ticket - http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-450

• Simon Hewitt 65 posts 126 karma points
    Feb 03, 2014 @ 15:00
    Simon Hewitt

I have this problem as well on 3.0.17 and 3.0.10 (this is looked after by a different team but thats the reported version).

There is a foreign key constraint error when trying to delete a field, see below for error:

Error executing query DELETE from UFfields where id = @id
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_UFFieldConditionRules_UFFields". The conflict occurred in database "####", table "dbo.UFFieldConditionRules", column 'Field'.

Feb 06, 2014 @ 10:51

Yeah it's the conditions that have to be removed first, looking into it

Feb 06, 2014 @ 11:01

Fixed in 3.0.19 WIP, should be out somewhere next week

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft