Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Alan Howlett 19 posts 54 karma points
    Oct 14, 2013 @ 00:53
    Alan Howlett

Contour Upgrade problem

Hi,

I currenlt have a customer using Umbraco v4.7.1.1 and they have purchased Umbraco Contour as well.

The documentation indicates that I should use Contour v3.0.6 against this version of Umbraco. This is fine but a bug exists in that conditionally enabling fields against checkboxlists or dropdownlists don't seem to work.

I notice that the Changes.txt file in the nightly builds folder suggests that there have been a number of fixes around the conditional field logic but I can't access these fixes as they are for versions greater than v3.0.6 which are documented as not compatible with Umbraco v4.7.1.1.

How can I get these fixes into my customers build?

Oct 21, 2013 @ 19:09
    Alan Howlett

A bit disappointing not to get any response on this.  Is there a better place to get support on the paid-for elements of Umbraco?

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 29, 2013 @ 16:36

Hey Alan,

Yes if you have a license you can submit support tickets from your profile on umbraco.com :)

And to answer your question you'll need to update Umbraco ... if you need to upgrade Contour to a recent version

Nov 01, 2013 @ 18:40
    Alan Howlett

Thanks for your reply Tim!

Unfortunately, I can't upgrade the Umbraco version on the Customer site.  They're using Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6 and based on the Umbraco documentation, they're stuck at version 4.7.1.1 until they upgrade their server.  Is that still correct? I would like nothing more than to upgrade them but had believed this wouldn't be possible as it stands?

Regards

Alan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft