Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• TaoistTotty 246 posts 314 karma points
    Nov 01, 2013 @ 11:14
    TaoistTotty

Contour Licences not working

I have a Contour installation with a 'standard licence' and an 'additional licence', both of which only seem to work from time to time, and in a message today will be sent, but a message tomorrow with be sent saying it is running in trial mode.

I raised this as an issue with Umbraco on the 15th October and got told it was a slow period as people are on there summer holidays, but since then I have not had a reply.

Does anyone know how to fix this kind of issue, or is it a case of do my own thing and ask for a refund as the product is not fit for purpose?

The request number is: Request #10576

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10090 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Nov 01, 2013 @ 12:42
    Ismail Mayat

I recently had issue with 491 website where the license stopped working. I restarted app pool and this fixed the issue. Can you try that just to get back into licensed mode.

Regards

Ismail

Nov 01, 2013 @ 13:39
    TaoistTotty

Many thanks for the suggestion Ismail, and I have tried this, but it has not made a difference.

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 01, 2013 @ 16:34

Can you try updating the licensing software, just download here http://nightly.umbraco.org/umbraco.licensing/ and drop in bin

Of course if we can't get it working you'll get a refund :)

Nov 01, 2013 @ 16:55
    TaoistTotty

Hi Tim

Thank for this. I have tried this and have also recycled the app pool, and things have changed but not for the better.

When logging in on the primary domain Contour is showing as running happily, but when doing it on the secondary domain it is running in trial mode and this is repeated the same in the backend.

But the licencing page of Umbraco shows both of the domains correctly licenced.

It did work when it started, but it seems to have failed about a month ago and has not worked since.

Thanks

TT

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 01, 2013 @ 17:39

Maybe we need to regen the license could you mail me the details tg at umbraco dot com

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft