Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robert Brown 18 posts 38 karma points
    Mar 31, 2014 @ 22:51
    Robert Brown

Contour not showing entries - UFrecordsXml is empty

Hello, 

None of the contour forms are showing submitted entries. Viewing the sql query, they do not show up because the table UFrecordsXml is empty (breaking the joinn), though there are 6 entries in the other uf tables.

Any ideas why the UFrecordsXml table is not being populated? I am using v6.1.6 and the contour was installed from the package repository.

Thanks, Robert

sql: 

exec sp_executesql N'SELECT  count(*) from UFrecordsXml 

INNER JOIN UFrecords on UFrecords.id = UFrecordsXml.Id 

where UFrecordsXml.form = ''26c223d6-7d2a-4c01-98eb-17cd63591020'' 

and UFrecordsXml.created > @created and UFrecords.state IN (3)',N'@created datetime',@created='Mar 30 2014  4:28:11:000PM'

• Clair 36 posts 86 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 17:59
    Clair

Where you every able to figure out why this was happening? I am seeing the same thing. It only seems to be a small number that are not being added to UFRecordsXml table, but I dont know why they are not being added.

• Robert Brown 18 posts 38 karma points
    Oct 15, 2014 @ 19:25
    Robert Brown

Clair, the problems I had were due to using SQl server 2005 and a userid and password to connect. We upgraded to SQL Server 2012 and used integrated security in the connection which fixed the issues.

http://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Installation/system-requirements

Another thing to check is if the server has nocount =  off. To commit the records contour expects a record count being returned, 0 or greater. NOCOUNT returns -1.

Bob

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft