Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sunnefa Lind 29 posts 85 karma points
    Jul 09, 2014 @ 17:32
    Sunnefa Lind

Can't enable contour conditions

Hi, I'm having some trouble getting conditions to work in Contour. I'm using Umbraco 6.1.6 and Contour 3.0.21

What I need is to have a check box, the question is "Can this letter be shown on the website?" and if the sender does not check that box, or if they select "No" (I've tried this with check box lists as well) then the email field should be visible, but if they say "Yes" to the question then the email field should be hidden.

It doesn't seem to make any difference whatsoever how I set this up, I cannot get it to do what I want. The email field stays hidden.

If I however create a new form, the conditions seem to work, so am I to understand that it's not possible to add conditions to a form that was previously created?

I've also checked that I am including all the correct client scripts and I am, so that is not the proplem here, I can't get this to work in the preview either.

Hope someone can help :-)

• Dan Evans 629 posts 1016 karma points
    Dec 22, 2015 @ 17:21
    Dan Evans

Did you ever work this out? Trying to do something very similar.

• Pradip 24 posts 116 karma points
    Dec 31, 2015 @ 06:01
    Pradip

Please see my answer in another post which is related to this issue :

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-pro/contour/73881-conditions-with-checkbox-in-umbraco-forms

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft