Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jason Provence 12 posts 32 karma points
    Aug 05, 2014 @ 22:54
    Jason Provence

Missing alias? Dictionary keys?

I recently upgraded from Umbraco 6.1.6 to Umbraco 7.1.4.

My version of umbraco contour looks like this now: 

So I have no tree under contour, also missing some dictionary items it seems.  If I try to go back through the steps and mess with the dashboard.config, it tells me that I need an alias attribute on my section definitions, even though the contour manual shows no such alias attribute (I know that manual is ancient).

Trees.config:

<add silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="forms" application="contour" title="Forms" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" assembly="Umbraco.Forms.UI" type="Trees.LoadForm" action="" />

<add silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="1" alias="formdatasources" application="contour" title="Data Sources" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" assembly="Umbraco.Forms.UI" type="Trees.LoadDataSource" action="" />

<add silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="formprevaluesource" application="contour" title="Prevalue Sources" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" assembly="Umbraco.Forms.UI" type="Trees.LoadPreValueSource" action="" />

<add silent="false" initialize="true" sortOrder="5" alias="formssecurity" application="users" title="Contour security" iconClosed="legacy" iconOpen="legacy" assembly="Umbraco.Forms.UI" type="Trees.LoadFormsSecurity" action="" />

For what its worth, my form list does show up in the right pane, but not the left, so I have no context menu to delete forms, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft