Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jan Fosgerau 65 posts 89 karma points
    Nov 27, 2009 @ 10:13
    Jan Fosgerau

Styling the form

Ive been looking around to see if there was a easy way to style what contour presents to me.

1. i see that there is a "default stylesheet" that you can turn on /off - but not add one of your own ?.   where is this style sheet located and can i make alterations in that style sheet?.

2. Also the workflow presents an option to sending emails - how do i set this up (email provider and such ?)

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 27, 2009 @ 10:18

Hi Jan,

1) Yes you provide a default stylesheet. But if you disable adding this, you can just add custom css. If you want to have a look at this stylesheet it is located at: \umbraco\plugins\umbracoContour\css\defaultform.css

2) You can setup the smtp server in the system.net mailSettings section of the web.config

• Jan Fosgerau 65 posts 89 karma points
    Nov 27, 2009 @ 11:22
    Jan Fosgerau

Thanx for quick response :D been playing with the styles now - just what i needed.

another quick question.

The date fields when put as mandatory wont work then

if i select the date it still considers the date not selected.

when the mandatory is off  it doesent return any value in the entries (or atleast i dont think it does as im using the trial version) - but all other fields get a "this field is empty because your using trial" but the Dates are just blank.

is this a bug or?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft