Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Skowronek 29 posts 105 karma points
    Oct 02, 2014 @ 00:35
    Skowronek

Export Entries Returns Nothing

Calls to the following page: http://www.mysite.com/umbraco/plugins/umbracoContour/exportFormEntriesDialog.aspx?guid=MYGUID

Results 0 results for my form with guid MYGUID and many approved records with all of an email address in them.

No errors in the event log.

No errors in the response.

Nothing.

Paid, licensed user, please advise ASAP! I'm assuming I won't be able to export directly fromt he DB or I wouldn't bother even posting this.

Oct 02, 2014 @ 01:03
    Skowronek

I was able to pull the data directly from the database, for now. Please advise on how to get this working from the back office again.

As an update to my previous post:

1. Umbraco 6.2.2
    2. IIS 7.5
    3. License file installed and working (we're seeing data in the entries window)

Thanks.

• Comment author was deleted

Oct 13, 2014 @ 10:45

Is this the only form having the issue or is it for all your forms?

Oct 14, 2014 @ 00:50
    Skowronek

We only have one form on this specific site. Since I posted this the data is now exported for some reason. I'm not sure if this is related to this sepecific site being behind a load balancer. We've got it configured with sticky sessions so that shouldn't be an issue. That's about the only thing I could think of at the time. If it resurfaces I'll report back.

Incidentally, is there a better mechanism for submitting support requests for Contour forms?

Thanks.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft