Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• chris cameron 36 posts 56 karma points
    Dec 08, 2009 @ 01:42
    chris cameron

contour form styling

This thing sounds and looks great. I have installed the trial package and wow creating forms is a breeze. However I want to know how I style the form to match our site. I have checked under the Settings>stylesheets and cannot see any stylesheet to manage the form.

additionally it would be handy to have a list of the class/id names associated or structure for the forms so that styling can be considered. Is there anywhere that has this?

• Comment author was deleted

Dec 08, 2009 @ 12:01

Hi Chris,

Contour will by default append a stylesheet. You can disable this on the settings tab of a form (if you want to roll out your own styles). This stylesheet is stored at  \umbraco\plugins\umbracoContour\css\defaultform.css .So by taking a look at that you can view a list of all the class/id names.

We'll also update the documentation to make this more clear.

• chris cameron 36 posts 56 karma points
    Dec 11, 2009 @ 01:16
    chris cameron

Thanks Tim, So you are unabel to have a contour stylesheet with your other stylesheets for templates etc accessible through the admin interface rather than through folders? It is always tucked away in this location.

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Dec 14, 2009 @ 11:22
    Per Ploug

Currently you can only turn off the default stylesheet. If you want to add additional styles you will need to create it as a normal stylesheet and attach it to the template html as you normally would with a <link> element

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft