Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• keilo 568 posts 1023 karma points
    Nov 08, 2014 @ 14:21
    keilo

Contour Providers SourceCode

I am running v7.8 with Contour 3.0.32 and would like to remove some of the Workflow types from the dropdown when a user is adding workflow item.

Understand the source for this is available, I can see the Contour Providers SourceCode.zip 

which was last updated/uploaded on 2/18/2013.

Can I use this to remove a workflow type (disable a certain one like SaveAsUmbracoNode) and recompile/replace the compiled .dll in the current up-to-date installation? Or is there a more recent source code that I should be looking at?

Would appreciate if you can shed some light.

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 10, 2014 @ 09:33

Yup update the code then recomplie/replace the dll should do the trick. There is indeed more up sourcecode for the providers will share it here in a min

Nov 10, 2014 @ 09:37
  • keilo 568 posts 1023 karma points
    Nov 10, 2014 @ 15:07
    keilo

Thanks Tim for the download link. I have referenced the .dll from the 7.1.8 and had to change the Build to .NET 4.5.1 in order to compile. Not sure if its the right approach?

Curious if this Contrib package is applicable to the new Forms in 7.2 beta? Its a dramatic change but not sure if this Contrib needs to be built specifically for the 7.2 beta shipped version?

Also can I check real quick if the Contour 3.0.23-Build.20 still have the htmlagility built-in, or is it seperated in this build? i understand the previous builds included this which created conflict when trying to use htmlagility in razor scripts (compiling DLL for those scripts, just to overcome the issue, slowed me down on quick updates).

Thank you for the great work!

Nov 10, 2014 @ 16:12

There are a few breaking changes moving from v3 to v4 so the contrib package will need to be updated, v3 still has the html agility built-int, v4 doesn't

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft