Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• antao 81 posts 371 karma points
    Nov 13, 2014 @ 15:21
    antao

500 error when retrieving data

Hi all,

I'm running a umbraco (v6.1.6 (Assembly version: 1.0.5021.24867)) website with contour (version 3.0.23-Build.20). Everything works perfectly except when checking the entries of created forms.

A post is performed to this URL ("NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://domain/umbraco/plugins/umbracoContour/webservices/records.aspx?guid=19d117f4-cd87-4c13-bb4f-f32216a4b0d9") and I get this exception:

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.] System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +14493519 umbraco.macro.GetXsltExtensionsImpl() +1328 Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, Nullable1 timeout, Func1 getCacheItem, Object syncLock) +218 Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, Nullable1 timeout, Func1 getCacheItem) +176 Umbraco.Core.CacheHelper.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback refreshAction, CacheDependency cacheDependency, TimeSpan timeout, Func1 getCacheItem) +403 umbraco.macro.AddMacroXsltExtensions() +304 umbraco.macro.GetXsltTransformResult(XmlDocument macroXml, XslCompiledTransform xslt, Dictionary2 parameters) +188 Umbraco.Forms.Data.XsltHelper.TransformXML(XmlNode xml, String XsltFile, Dictionary2 settings) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3b0e3c3a4846294b\Umbraco.Forms.Core\Data\XsltHelper.cs:46 Umbraco.Forms.UI.Webservices.Records.ReturnRecords(Guid id, DateTime date, FormState state, Int32 startIndex, Int32 lenght, Sorting sortOrder) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3b0e3c3a4846294b\Umbraco.Forms.UI\Webservices\Records.aspx.cs:97 Umbraco.Forms.UI.Webservices.Records.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in f:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\3b0e3c3a4846294b\Umbraco.Forms.UI\Webservices\Records.aspx.cs:75 System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0 umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +19 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3178

Anyone facing the same issues? Thanks in advance.

• Comment author was deleted

Nov 13, 2014 @ 17:28

Does this happen for all forms? 

Nov 13, 2014 @ 17:30

Seems like it has something todo with loading xslt extensions but I can't reproduce atm, would you be up for sending a backup of your site to tg at umbraco dot com

Thanks,
    Tim 

Nov 13, 2014 @ 17:49
    antao

Hi Tim,

Yes, it happen's in all the forms. I will talk with management within' my company regarding that ok? Thanks.

Nov 14, 2014 @ 09:43

Yup perfect :)

Nov 14, 2014 @ 12:32

Seems this has todo with an upgraded installation that also has other xslt errors , so something didn't go right during the upgrade

Nov 14, 2014 @ 13:50
    antao

This existing solution was migrated from an old v4.x to a v6.x. An unnecessary assembly was being loaded in the config/xsltextensions.config and causing this issue.

(<ext assembly="Umbraco.Forms.Core" type="Umbraco.Forms.Library" alias="umbraco.contour"></ext>)

Thanks for the fast help Tim.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft