Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jeremy 14 posts 35 karma points
    Dec 10, 2009 @ 16:15
    Jeremy

Contur form not showing up on page

I'm having some trouble getting my form to show up on a page.  I'm using Umbraco version 4.0.2.1 and the latest version of Contour.  I've followed the example in the "Create forms without coding" video.  I've setup a basic form with a handful of fields.  I have a document type that has a rich text field.  I created a content of this document type and added the form as a macro in the rich text field.  I added this umbraco field to my template.  When I go to view the page, only the top 2 lines of the form show up.  The form is being cut off.  I've tried putting the umbraco field in a div in the template and setting the height to a large number, but I got the same result.  Has anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks

• Comment author was deleted

Dec 10, 2009 @ 16:54

Hi Jeremy,

The contour form macro needs to be inside a <form runat="server">

• Jeremy 14 posts 35 karma points
    Dec 10, 2009 @ 17:08
    Jeremy

Thanks for the reply Tim.  I was actually messing with it this morning, and I came across that realization.  The form shows up perfectly now.  Thanks again.

• usman 24 posts 43 karma points
    Feb 03, 2011 @ 07:15
    usman

Hi,

My form is only showing buttons not the form fields. I have also put form with run at server, but still buttons are showing up only. As shown in screen shot below:

Please can any one help in this.

Thanks,

Usman

• Simon 10 posts 30 karma points
    Feb 12, 2011 @ 10:19
    Simon

Hi usman,

did you solve this problem please?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft