Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve 472 posts 1216 karma points
    Jan 21, 2015 @ 21:49
    Steve

Form Submission Notification Emails Stopped Being Sent

What would cause form submission notification emails from being sent on one form and not another? Was working fine last week, but suddenly one form no longer sends out notifications. Any ideas?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Jan 21, 2015 @ 21:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Steve

Has the workflow been modified so the e-mail is no longer setup? It might be an idea to check the /app_data/logs file to see if there are any ERROR entires related to failued sending of the e-mail for some reason.

It could perhaps also be that the e-mail is sent but for some reason ends up in the spam folder perhaps?

Has there been done any modifications of the setup since it last worked?

/Jan

Jan 21, 2015 @ 22:00
    Steve

No, there hasn't been any modifications to that particular form. I've tried removing all the email recipients but mine to test it, but nothing ever comes to me. All the submissions are shown in the "entries" under Contour though. I'll look into the /app_data/logs and let you know what I find out. Thanks. 

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Jan 21, 2015 @ 22:02
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Steve

Ok, what e-mail address is it being sent from? Maybe the sender e-mail address has been blacklisted by an ISP or something like that?

/Jan

Jan 21, 2015 @ 22:04
    Steve

It uses the same address as all the other forms UmbracoNotifier [at] rose-hulman [dot] edu. 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft