Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jon Frederiksen 52 posts 111 karma points
    Feb 02, 2015 @ 09:57
    Jon Frederiksen

No entries

We are experiencing problems with an Umbraco website v. 6.0.3 with Contour 3.0.17 installed.
    The forms are working just fine, but the system stopped recording the entries into the database.
    The umbraco.licensing.log.txt has a lot of entries like this:
    Could not validate license:
    Your license has been approved for the following IPs/Domains: - Domain: domain.dk.

We did not made any recent upgrades, nor we changed anything on the website.
    I’ve looked to other posts regarding this subject, but nothing applies.
    Both the webfiles and the datasbe are on the same server. 

Any ideas how can we fix this?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Feb 02, 2015 @ 10:10
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jan

Perhaps you should try contacting support about the issue? Or perhaps double check the details entered for the license file just to make sure it's not due to a missed hostname or something on the license page?

/Jan

Feb 02, 2015 @ 15:55
    Jon Frederiksen

Thanks Jan for the reply, but it's a bit complicated. We do not have the account used to purchase the license and the only way to get in touch with the support is to log in.

Feb 02, 2015 @ 16:56
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jan

Have you tried writing them at http://umbraco.com/contact/send-us-an-email ? There is no harm done trying if you're having issues. I suppose it's not possible to get in touch with those who has the original access?

/Jan

Feb 02, 2015 @ 18:23
    Jon Frederiksen

It's not possible to get in touch with the original owner of the license, that’s the problem. I will try the Umbraco Contact form.

Thank you very much for your help.

Feb 02, 2015 @ 19:27
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jan

Thought so...ok, if you don't get a response within a day or two I think it's fair to ping one of the HQ guys on twitter kindly asking if they have received your enquiry.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft